Nuno Lopes wrote:

>>> And yes, having an automatic patch center would be great. (any student
>>> here to apply to SoC? :) With such tool we could commit a patch clicking
>>
>> I am eligible, but I am unable to apply, I have so many other things to
>> do :) Maybe next year (hopefully my last year of eligibility, from the
>> point of view of my diploma :).
>
> Same here. I don't have time this year either. I'm flying to Scotland :)
> (anyone living there?)
> Thats why I've applied as mentor. I would like to mentor something about
> livedocs or the gcov.php.net site. (you can still apply as well)

Well I didn't know mentors need to apply, but I see know (from the SoC
mentor FAQ) that they need to apply at the mentoring organization, not
Google :) Well, I am probably not going to have time to mentor a student
either, so I am happy that there are already mentors to handle any
livedocs interested students. I might still have some burst times to
devote to livedocs this summer, especially if there will be some SoC
student working on improving it to a releaseable state.

Goba