Hannes Magnusson wrote:
> What did I do? Created a "one-ring-rules-them-all" rendering system, PhD.
> PhD ([PH]P based [D]ocbook rendering system) currently is capable of
> producing phpweb, chunked html and bightml - all in one run - in less
> than 3minutes, using ~20mb ram (peaks at 22mb).

Sounds great! I'm looking forward for the version without the need of
a PHP patch :-).

I've looked at the nowdoc - it seems to me it saves only a couple of
backslashes. Is this new format really necessary? Think also about the
editors - my editor highlights heredoc well but nowdoc of course not.
If the patch will be accepted, the editor will catch up shortly but
every older version (and more conservative editors) will highlight the
code wrongly.

I use Livedocs because it let me build just one file which is great
for manual authors. Is this possible also with PhD?

Jakub Vrana