Hi Folks:

I'm looking at the skeletons at
http://doc.php.net/php/dochowto/chapter-skeletons.php and am seeing some
elements are being wrapped in <para>'s even though they don't need to be:

* variablelist in the parameters section
* informaltable in the changelog section
* example in the examples section
* simplelist in the seealso section

The Element Reference in "DocBook: The Definitive Guide" indicates these
elements are allowed to be free standing inside <refsect1>'s so the
<para>'s seemingly add needless clutter and nesting.  Can I remove them
from the skeletons, or is there something I'm missing?

Thanks,

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/