On 29 April 2010 08:18, Philip Olson <phi...@roshambo.org> wrote:

> Moments ago Yawk asked in IRC about why we list inherited methods but not
> inherited properties. Good question. So unless someone comes up with a
> reason, let's add them too. Okay? It can use the same form of xpointer inside
> the classname.xml files.

Good call, thanks yawk! I've had a number of folks in the past ask my
about why a certain class constant is available but not in the docs so
it would be good to have them listed in the class synopsis.

While we're on the topic, if anyone is looking to go through some
classes to add in these inherited constants then it would be worth
checking for inherited methods as well since not all classes have them
listed.