On 29 April 2010 11:12, Richard Quadling <rquadl...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 29 April 2010 10:26, Hannes Magnusson <hannes.magnus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 10:56, Richard Quadling
>> <rquadl...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>>> Surely that is no different to a methodsynopsis having an id?
>>
>> They usually don't.
>>
>> With fieldsynopsis however I think we often have xml:id so we can link
>> to a specific property when they are shown on the classreference page.
>>
>> -Hannes
>>

> As <fieldsynopsis> is used for properties and constants, we should
> only include "protected" and "public" modifiers for properties and
> methods.
>
> Still working on how to do this in the query.
>
> --
> -----
> Richard Quadling
> "Standing on the shoulders of some very clever giants!"
> EE : http://www.experts-exchange.com/M_248814.html
> EE4Free : http://www.experts-exchange.com/becomeAnExpert.jsp
> Zend Certified Engineer : http://zend.com/zce.php?c=ZEND002498&r=213474731
> ZOPA : http://uk.zopa.com/member/RQuadling

Looks like I've got it ...

    <classsynopsisinfo role="comment">&InheritedProperties;</classsynopsisinfo>
    <xi:include xpointer="xmlns(db=http://docbook.org/ns/docbook)
xpointer(id('class.exception')/descendant::db:fieldsynopsis[(db:modifier/text()='protected')
or (db:modifier/text()='public')])" />

    <classsynopsisinfo role="comment">&InheritedMethods;</classsynopsisinfo>
    <xi:include xpointer="xmlns(db=http://docbook.org/ns/docbook)
xpointer(id('class.exception')/db:refentry/db:refsec...@role='description']/descendant::db:methodsynopsis[(db:modifier/text()='protected')
or (db:modifier/text()='public')])" />

--