On 22 June 2010 19:08, Philip Olson <phi...@roshambo.org> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> This proposal proposes the following:
>
>  (1) Email the translation lists (doc-$lang) when a translation build is
> broken
>   (A) Active translations daily
>   (B) Inactive translations weekly
>  (2) Email phpdoc@ when the English build is broken (daily)
>
> I don't expect many emails ;) Sound fine? Thoughts on improving this idea?

Sounds great!  My only "improvement" would be to perhaps run the build
test immediately after a commit (perhaps only email the author or a
selected list of folks?) if that is feasible.  Folks should be
checking the build before committing (I guess that cannot be the case
with the online editor), but immediately after is the next best thing.