Hello everyone,

Just hacking around to see how interesting these sort of statistics might be.
I've been an opponent of showing commit stats with fear that people will worry
about it, but if this means more commits, closed bugs, and note moderations
then what's wrong with that? Because we need these benefits. All ideas/thoughts
welcome. On the TODO is adding lines changed/added/deleted but it's more work
(both code, and on the svn server) but it's worth thinking about.

Also, it appears the 'closed documentation bugs' stat is incorrect.
Unfortunately our method for tracking when a bug status changes is rather
hackish, but I'll look into it. And I see the 'user notes' text contains a typo
;p

Regards,
Philip