http://git.php.net/?p=web/doc-editor.git;a=blob_plain;f=TODO;hb=HEAD
>      - Site: https://edit.php.net/
>      - Source: http://git.php.net/?p=web/doc-editor.git
>    - TODO: *
>
>  - Docweb
>    - Possible mentors: Hannes, Philip, anyone
>    - What: Tool for helping manage the PHP documentation
>    - Related links:
>      - Site: http://doc.php.net/
>      - Source: http://git.php.net/?p=web/doc.git
>    - TODO:
>      - We barely use this site, so could we change this?
>      - Integrate more doc-base/scripts/ stuff?
>
> If we want to join the GSoC then I'm guessing we'll need to lead the
charge.
> Please speak up if you're willing to administrate the GSoC for the entire
> PHP project.
>
> Also, here's the general ideas page for the PHP project:
>  - http://wiki.php.net/ideas
>
> Regards,
> Philip
>
> [1] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012

Incidentally, I was going to send a similar message tomorrow, volunteering
to oversee the entire PHP involvement through from start to finish,
applications, reviews, et al.  I'd love to see the success we've had in the
years we've done it, as well as increasing the retention of the
participants as permanent committers.  I wanted to check in with folks on
IRC tomorrow morning to gauge their interest as well, since it would not
only be the docs, but core and subprojects (if any) as well.