On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 15:42, Philip Olson <phi...@roshambo.org> wrote:

> So it feels like Adam and Daniel would make a good team for
> administrating this, and having co-admins is allowed via the GSoC
> app. I believe both Hannes and Marcus performed this task the last
> time we did this.
>
> And as Adam alluded to, our GSoC (and related) situation is outdated.
> For example:
>
>  https://wiki.php.net/gsoc

    To take the first step, I've successfully brought us up to speed
with the smoothest, most professional, most uber-awesome video
presentation anyone could ever do in eternity:

        http://links.parasane.net/lxoi

    Unfortunately, it's blocked in the Sandwich Islands and American
Samoa (that part's actually true).

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Network Infrastructure Manager