On 28-02-2012 23:00, Jesús Ruiz García wrote:
Hello and thanks for reading this message.

I created a patch, because I think there is an error in the
documentation in the file: isOriginal, in the directory
reference/ktaglib/audioproperties.
In the line <refpurpose> of isOriginal, indicates that returns the
length of an MPEG file. Return the length of an MPEG file is responsible
of getLenght.

I do not know if the patch, I have to send to this address. Attached the
patch, if any of you want to review it.

A greeting and thanks.

Jesús Ruiz
jesusruiz2...@gmail.com <mailto:jesusruiz2...@gmail.com>
jesusr...@php.net <mailto:jesusr...@php.net>

I just tried to validate and apply this patch via edit.php.net, but got the message 'You can't change file's owner. You must be a global administrator or an administrator for this lang.'

However, when checking the Patches for Review section, I can select the user jesusruiz and click commit patch. Which works fine.

So one of both is incorrect. I personally think I should be able to validate such a patch anyway, and if not, I would like to request karma to be able to :)

Anyway: the patch is committed. Thank you for supplying this patch.