Hi Maciek,

I just push your patch into the repository. You can view the change in a
few minuts.

If you want to review "all english" sentence, you can view all of it into
one file :

http://git.php.net/?p=web/doc-editor.git;a=blob_plain;f=js/locale/fr.js;hb=e533f5dbf8d3d00fbf861599388ba59a386fc1f9

This is the french translation, and as I'm french, this file is always
uptodate.

Best,
Yannick