Hi Alex,

basically here's what I noticed:
Let me give you a (live) example:
1. I have en and nl karma
2. When I go to "Patches for review(0)" (where the 0 is incorrect, but
that's not the point right now)
3. I navigate down to 'guilhermeblanco', and right click on construct.xml
in the tree, I can choose "Commit". And it works
4. When I navigate to user 'ch', and right click on a patch in the tree, I
can NOT choose "commit" (why??)

Then in contrast:
when instead of choosing commit, I click "Edit file", I get a dialog which
shows me 3 options:
- Validate Patch
- Reject patch
- edit file

Whenever I click on validate or reject, I get told I don't have karma to
change the owner. However, I CAN commit the patch via the method I
mentioned earlier.

The thing is: I don't understand why I can't change the owner, but CAN
commit the patch.
I also don't understand why I can commit patches by some logged in users,
but not by others. Even though both patches are for the english tree.

- Tul