On 06/25/2013 12:49 AM, Alexey Shein wrote:
Hello, guys,

JetBrains team supported us again and upgraded our free PhpStorm license, so if you
need that - feel free to drop me a letter with your php.net <http://php.net> id
:)

There's one more thing to decide. Elena (Jetbrains Community Support Coordinator) asked if we
could mention JetBrains on php.net <http://php.net>, maybe on our "Thanks" page
http://php.net/thanks.php or any other appropriate place. The link below can be
used to generate banners of various sizes.

What do you think?

Call me biased, but Oracle also supports you by letting you download
https://netbeans.org/downloads/ without charge :)

Chris

2013/6/24 JetBrains - Elena Ganenkova <opensou...@jetbrains.com
<mailto:opensou...@jetbrains.com>>

    Hi Alexey,____

    If you feel that PhpStorm has helped you a great deal, we’d be grateful if
you could consider a possibility to mention JetBrains’ support for PHP
Documentation project by placing PhpStorm banner at the project web-site or
mentioning JetBrains support
    in any other appropriate way. Please, follow the link if you wish to see
the banner constructor:
http://www.jetbrains.com/phpstorm/documentation/linklogos.jsp

    Should you have any additional questions I'm happy to help. Хорошего дня)

    Kind regards,____

    Elena Ganenkova____

    Community Support Coordinator____

    JetBrains, Inc____