Just my old 2 cents.

I am with Hannes on this one: there is no reason for the advertisement. It
is very different to give you infrastructure for the visibility of the
project (hosting, mirrors), and giving you a (perhaps) nice IDE for
developing (I am old, so I use vim).

Cheers.

--
Jesus M. Castagnetto <je...@castagnetto.com>