I agree with some things Jefersson said. I had done the patch to fix the
manual and sent to the list pt-BR, but only after sending to the general
list is that the patch has been committed. Do not know if it's lack of
interest, which I believe is, are few people have a SVN account and few
free time to do the review and commit's.

One way to solve this would be providing access to SVN for those who
have interest
in contributing.

--

*Felipe Ismael Barth*Zend Certified Engineer PHP 5.3
<http://www.zend.com/en/yellow-pages#show-ClientCandidateID=ZEND020390>