Ok! Got Klaus.

Do not take offense to what I am telling here.
I am concerned about the direction the story is taking.

But answer me, how long the php manual nobody was broken and took no
action!?
I mean then that a book is more important than the state of the PHP manual?

I even posted my outrage in the group with the translations, the state of
the manual, and how they were treating it.

I'm really wanting to help, so I got up, and I will raise issues without
ever need!

I'm not judging anyone, but that does not make sense!

I'm sorry for anything I said, the more I love php and I will always fight
for him to improve more and more.