Hi,

I would like to commit documentation for my extension fann that is
currently on PECL: http://pecl.php.net/package/fann . I have documented the
extension, all functions and classes.

If you want to check the sources, they (just extension directory fann) are
available on https://github.com/bukka/php-fann-doc . There also is a
directory .extra that contains a copy of files in the top directory:
global.ent, language-snippets.ent, manual.xml.in . This directory is not
meant for the svn commit (it's just my backup). I would commit only the
original files in doc-base/ and en/

I saved the generated html on http://bukka.eu/php/doc/book.fann.html (only
fann part of documentation is uploaded - not the whole PHP doc).

I am not sure how it is with svn karma. Please could you let me know if
it's ok to commit and how I can do that?

Thanks

Jakub