Hi Hannes,

I have this in my ~/.subversion/config

> [miscellany]
> log-encoding = utf-8
> enable-auto-props = yes
> [auto-props]
> *.xml = svn:eol-style=native;svn:keywords=Id Rev Revision Date
> LastChangedDate LastChangedRevision Author LastChangedBy HeadURL URL
>
> As long as the mime-type isn't set to any binary format its fine
> (otherwise we can't diff it).
> We don't set the mime-type specifically, so you can leave it alone

Thanks a lot! It's committed (2 commits as you suggested).

I think that my subversion (1.7.11 on Fedora 19) has probably a bit
different default settings because it automatically sets a type for xml
files as application/xml (binary). I actually had to add a mime type to the
settings otherwise I got errors because the eol-style cannot be used for
binary files. In case someone had a similar problem, here is the rule for
*.xml:

*.xml = svn:mime-type=text/xml;svn:eol-style=native;svn:keywords=Id Rev
Revision Date LastChangedDate LastChangedRevision Author LastChangedBy
HeadURL URL

Jakub