On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 4:24 AM, Davide Pastore <pasdav...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Il 10/08/2013 7.34, Hannes Magnusson ha scritto:
>
> What do you guys think? :)
>
> It's a great idea! If it can help you, you should also take a look at this
> page.
> Do you think that a validator for the markdown text is as efficient as that
> for xml?

The onlything we need to validate is our ordering-consistency style:

- Description
- Parameters
- Return values
- Changelog
- Examples
- Notes
- See alos

I don't care if <simpara> or <para> is used in a <varlistentry>. Noone cares.

I don't think we need any complicated validation.
Especially since the rendering of a page should be instant, you can
hit refresh to see if it looks pretty. Without caring if you should
have a different structural element.

-Hannes