Hi Sherif,

> Which methods are missing and from what classes?

The methods that I've found that are missing are:

ImagickPixelIterator ImagickPixelIterator::getPixelIterator(Imagick source)
  Returns a new pixel iterator, static method

ImagickPixelIterator
ImagickPixelIterator::getPixelRegionIterator(Imagick source, int x,
int y, int columns, int rows)
  Returns a new pixel region iterator, static method

bool ImagickPixel::setColorValueQuantum(int color, float value)
  Sets the quantum color of the ImagickPixel.

int ImagickPixel::getColorValueQuantum(int color)
  Gets the quantum color of the ImagickPixel

string Imagick::__toString()
   Returns the current image as string

The signatures and descriptions are from the Imagick source.

cheers
Dan