Comment #28 on issue 163 by re...@colorado.edu: PSwing doesn't draw dynamic JComponent properly

My collaborator cmalley & I resolved issue 163, by fixing PSwing and PSwingRepaintManager. We tested that this resolves the problem in TestPSwingDynamicComponent (attached to the ticket description). We have also been using this fix successfully in our work for several months with no serious new complications. We had started a discussion of this in the piccolo developer forum, but it stalled out, please see http://groups.google.com/group/piccolo2d-dev/browse_thread/thread/a3370d05706bd93?fwc=1

Please let us know if you'd like us to check these changes into the 1.3 branch and/or trunk, or if you'd like someone else to review the changes first. You can see the changes in files attached to aforementioned thread.