Comment #31 on issue 163 by re...@colorado.edu: PSwing doesn't draw dynamic JComponent properly

In r1045, I committed our fixes to PSwing and PSwingRepaintManager, and also our latest version of TestPSwingDynamicComponent, which has been renamed to PSwingDynamicComponentTest for consistency with other tests in the package. The commit message is:

Added a test PSwingDynamicComponentTest for testing handling of dynamic pswing content. Fixed issue 163 by improving support for dynamic resizing of pswing target components. Refactoring of PSwing and PSwingRepaintManager to simplify and improve readability.

Google automatically parsed "fixed issue 163" to close the ticket, please note, however, that this fix still needs verification. If this is incorrect, please feel free to reopen the ticket.