I'm starting to understand what PilOS really is, thanks to your patient
explanations.
I'll keep hacking away at it, since the payoffs are big for me from a
learning perspective.
I don't need a typical system - gcc, clibs, or a gui. I was trying to
follow some of the rosetta code examples, and that's when I started to see
what's in PilOS. When you say "@lib/z3d.l" is in C, if I wanted to learn
how to build upon PilOS, would it be preferable to use pil-assembly or Lisp
(PicoLisp, I assume)? Can I learn pil-assembly from the source files, or do
you have a reference somewhere?
Thanks again!

Rob