I'll check those out. Is Lisp, PicoLisp or Common Lisp above?

I am guessing RCSim is the RC simulator? I was not aware of it before your
reference. Hobby, or did you contribute to it? That would be a great app to
port covering graphics, math, realtime (soft realtime?) and all of the
logistics that entails. Would you stick with z3d.l or create something
wholly new? Sounds exciting.

I need to pick the small bits for now and learn.

Rob