Hi Alex,

would be great to have shared Tmux via SSH again in PilCon meetings!

It would be no problem to provide a payed Zoom Meeting Room without the
need of reconnecting after 40minutes, but I'm not sure what the
community thinks about not using the selfhosted (many thanks to
beneroth!) Jitsi server.

What do others think?

Or could it be a way, to announce certain 'screenshare-required PilCon
Session taking place on ... ...' if necessary, but in general continue
with jitsi and ssh terminal?

What about other (commercial) solutions, which promise more data
security, like www.teamviewer.com/en/meeting ?

I can't technically judge, what teamviewer claims (see below), but in
general European or Germamny based companies have to obey more rules
concerning data and privacy awareness, I think.

They say:
"Unlike other online meeting tools, TeamViewer Meeting provides a GDPR
and HIPAA compliant platform with RSA 4096 public/private key exchange
and 256-bit end-to-end encrypted videoconference calls, designed to
protect sensitive, highly confidential information. Lock meetings and
add meeting passwords to keep uninvited guests out of private discussions."

For me it would be worth a few bucks per month to provide a stable
screen sharing session for our PilCon Meetings, but I also would like to
*not* exclude anyone because of choosing inacceptable tools.

What do you think?

Kind Regards,

Olaf