On 21.09.21 11:27, Alexander Burger wrote:
> Please send me questions for the next PilCon a few days earlier, so that I can
> search for examples and use cases!

There were plans to look into canvas next time (whenever it's suitable),
as an example for a more 'top down' like approach of learning about
picolisp.

As Alex already mentioned in a PilCon before, the main source code part
of canvas topic is mostly done in Javascript, only a few lines of
picolisp connect that lib and make the functions available for creating
the nice apps, which Alex already showed us.

As Nehal's interest in canvas.l was one of the main votes for discussing
that topic, I would like to know:

Should the main topic be

=1== "How to use canvas.l and build nice apps with it"

with expectation, that discussion will take place more or less in the
picolisp coding area

or

=2== "I would like to know, how the whole canvas thing works in detail"

with looking deeper into the Javascript code and how the canvas object
is handled to act as desired

It might give hints to Alex what to prepare, if we share what we expect.

I would mainly be interested in *using* the canvas in picolisp apps.

I'm less interested in how javascript code manages that browser viewport
will show us nice drawings, animations and so on.

Or would taking about 1st only be of no sense without 2nd?

Regards, Olaf