Hello,
I offer my humble opinions:

I do not mind loose/chaotic/not-100%-productive meeting.
PilCon is also about socialization and trust-building.

I am against video recording.
I think it would be beneficial for trust-building to agree about no-recording.
I think it is not practical to have recording. It is pain to process,search,
store.
I am for publishing console history from meeting (cleaned or not).

Jitsi screen sharing is troublesome. I still like jitsi.
I think teamviewer is generally free to non-commercial use. I do not mind to
try.

Best regards,
razzy.