The update did nothing, so I uninstalled then reinstalled, and, lo and behold,
my main app was still there, with only two days worth of data missing. The
hello app, which was installed, and the test app I was installing are nowhere
to be seen. I don't understand how this is possible—I thought un/re-installing
would delete everything—but I'll take it. Thanks for all your help.

–Shaughan

openpgp4fpr:c04203ea8983566aed3848a33e06c22a1841ba3c

If I replace all the old parts in my PC with new ones, will it turn into a
Greek ship?

https://www.reddit.com/r/shittyaskscience/comments/4wni7d/if_i_replace_all_the_old_parts_in_my_pc_with_new/?ref=search_posts

…if you're just gonna end up in Arizona, then being dead isn't that much of a
downgrade.

"Darlene, Mr. Robot, eps2.1k3rnel-pan1c.ksd, season 2, episode 3.

"I do not pretend here to develop a theory which is _universally_ valid, but it
may at least have some galactic relevance."

Paul Krugman, "The theory of interstellar trade," 1978, p. 2.
http://fermatslibrary.com/s/the-theory-of-interstellar-trade

If war was arithmetic, mathematicians would rule the world.

Littlefinger, _Game of Thrones, Season 2, Episode 4

Not everybody benefits from a misspent youth.

Thomas Pynchon, _Bleeding Edge: A Novel_ (Penguin, New York, 2013) Chapter 28.

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.