Thus spoke David A. Desrosiers
>       [3] Yes, support vCard and vCalendar
>       [2] No, just support XML
>       [1] I vote for both, XML and vCard/vCalendar
>       [ ] I don't use those apps, no vote
>       [ ] What's for dinner, I'm hungry!

Ranked.  Obviously, this assumes you have the manpower to do all that work.
Supporting vCard and vCal in the conduits would be nice since those are
standards for calendaring and contact data.  But I don't think it's a
requirement just yet.  More people know XMl than vCard/vCal though, which
probably makes it more important to support.
--
Michael J. Hammel           |
The Graphics Muse           |  I love California. I practically grew up in