It depends on what you want the resulting file to look like, but for
just plain old text I use pdftotext to convert to ASCII and txt2pdbdoc
to convert it into DOC format.

I don't know of any way to handle PDFs with tables and graphics though.

Ben

On Mon, 2001-11-12 at 20:59, Dr. Robert J. Meier wrote:
> Palmists,
>
>       What linux tools are available and (dis)recommended for
> converting pdf for reading on the palm?
>
>     o linux-2.2
>     o palm os-3.1
>     o plink-0.9
>
> Thanks in advance,
> --
> Dr. Robert J. Meier
> Custom Tools
> tel:+1.248.650.9488
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ben Steeves; -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- ICQ: 15105093
                                      PGP ID: DE06162D
"Power corrupts.  Absolute power is kind of neat."
                        -- Anonymous