"David A. Desrosiers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > Hmmm. With all my copious free time (heh) I'd be willing to work on such
> > a chunk of XSLT, once the DTD has been decided on. Putting it another
> > way, I'll be able to work on this after December 18th.
>
>       That sounds like you just volunteered to help!

In case someone thought I was joking about the Dec. 18th comment,
well, I'm not. The Very Difficult semester and its finals are now
over. Whew. Now where were we?

I just pulled the latest out of CVS, and am looking at the vCard and
vCalendar specifications. Has anything been done since this thread
came up?  With the goal of avoiding unnecessary duplication of effort,
where are we now and what's The Plan?

--
Chris Riddoch       | epistemological
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | humility