For some reason, this morning when I attempt to get my Palm Vx to talk
to my Unix machine, I am finding it is not getting a connection.

My cradle is plugged into the ttyb port of my sparc solaris 8 machine.
When I invoke pilot-xfer -l pointing to the ttyb port, i get the error
on my Palm that it could not establish the connection.

The Palm HotSync log doesn't show any additional information.

Has anyone any ideas on what I might be able to try to get things
communicating again?
--
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>