/ "James Higginbotham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> was heard to say:
| Can someone please tell me the best way to get Pilot-link to compile
| on windows nt/2000.

FWIW, I compiled it a few months ago under W98 using the Cygnus tools.
As I recall it went pretty smoothly. But I couldn't get pilot link to
talk to my Palm, there was some sort of serial interface timeout
problem. I never did get around to debugging it.

If someone gets a working version of it running on Windows, I'd be
interested.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | One does what one is; one becomes what
http://nwalsh.com/            | one does.--Robert Musil