Hi,

It was ok to check out the sources

Not slow? I'd be surprised if it wasn't slow!

depends on what you call slow. To me it was ok (being used to OOo cvs and onl 500k DSL, I always take one or more cups of coffee)

Someone else also translated 128 words of German. Who was that? Without the
username based CVS access to the server there is no way of telling :o)

That was me. We may introduce a simple rule: place your username (ooo website account) in the commit message.

André