Another easy camera to modify is any of the old kodak
or similar 120 folding cameras that have basic
shutters.  The lens is generally a single element and
easily knocked out and replaced with a zoneplate - and
you have a negative up to 6x9.

A body that I am working with is a very large old
kodak box camera (film size 122) - It has instant and
time settings with three aperture scales.  The lens is
easily removed, and different things can be placed on
the aperture selector (one will be pinhole, one
zoneplate, and one slit).  The dimensions allowed me
to graft a polaroid 600 series back onto the camera.

Accordingly, it would be pretty easy to mount a
zoneplate on an ancient box camera that takes 120 film
- just make sure it has the instant and bulb settings.
 And most antique stores are full of old 120 box
cameras for about $5.

Endless possibilities....
Don