From: pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????
[mailto:pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????]On Behalf Of Guillermo
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 6:00 AM
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [pinhole-discussion] Zone plates & pinhole sieves

----- Original Message -----
From: "Colin & Linda McKie" <colinmc...@xtra.co.nz>

> You don't say anything about hardware, but I guess from the quality
> and square format you're using some kind of 6 x 6. We're trying to
> decide whether to get a zone plate and pinhole sieve for our P67 with
> a bodycap mount, or butcher an old TLR (Lubitel etc?) to get a good
> viewfinder without having to fit a lens for aiming. Comments welcome
> from anyone with experience in this line.

Colin+Linda,

I have 2 Lubitels fitted with ZP (one) and Pinhole Sieve (other one), if you
mount the ZP or Sieve in th eplace of the rear glass element, you'd get a
65mm focal length, they work very nice for me.  I have a third Lubitel that
I will turn into a 65mm Pinhole camera to complement my Agfa 6X6 converted
to 35mm pinhole.  For ZP and Sieve, a shutter is almost a must (it is for me
anyway) and you can still use the shutter of the Lubitel.  I haven't used a
P67.

Guillermo