From: pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????
[mailto:pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????]On Behalf Of D. Hill
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 11:47 PM
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Subject: Re: [pinhole-discussion] WWPD III

A few months back on Ebay I purchased a large
collection of Dianas that were unused in the original
packaging (I'll wait for the collective gasp heard
round the world - or at least on this list).

Much to my dismay, one camera's shutter was completely
froze up.  In a fit of creativity, I not so gently
removed that juicy lens - and mounted it on a... guess
what - a bodycap!  Leaving me with the perfect pinhole
camera body - I just finised it Sunday, and I hope to
shoot with it in the next few days, as well as WPPD
III.  Oh, anyone want a Diana - I seem to have way too
many...

Don