Chuck Flagg <cfla...@mchsi.com>:
> Hello,
> This list has been a little quiet.  Everyone must be preparing
> for WWPD III!  Only 20 days left.  Any new ideas for unusual
> cameras.  I've been preping my students.

Hi Chuck, all;

As a regular reader and sometime poster here, I also notice the
list has grown quiet.  I think maybe events in the world have
overtaken us.

I respect the need to keep political discussion out of forums
like this.  It should be about pinhole here, and the inclusive
humanistic values that animated World Wide Pinhole Day in the
first place.  At times like this, I think this spirit is needed
more than ever.

I'd like to suggest that contributors take the opportunity of
this WWPD to reach out, find commonality, and to express your
values and concerns, whatever they might be.

peace all, and as always:
keep on pinholin'

Scott

--