>===== Original Message From "Guillermo" <pen...@rogers.com> =====
>Chris has coded the frames for no scrolling, not a good idea, obviously.

To my sense of design is was. I was assuming that 15 inch screens were common
but
didn't take into consideration the resolution one might be using. I should
have done more
testing, now there are scroll bars.

>BTW Chris: that's a very ingenious camera you have made, if I were not an "I
>gotta made or modify the pinhole cameras I use" kind of guy, I'd have placed
>an order already.   I very much like the images, especially "Mia's House",
>outstanding!!.

Thank you. I think I'm very much like you. I love to tinker and figure out
cameras or ways
to build them. I have reversed engineered many cameras I've seen on the web
for my
own
amusement. I was originally just going to post plans for this camera but after
reading
posts from others about the cameras they bought I thought it would be best to
offer mine
for sale. I have had my web site up since the turn of the year but have been
stuck
perfecting the instruction booklet and tinkering with a 35mm version. I think
I'm more
interested in making new designs but I think I'll save them till after WWPD
III.

Chris Peregoy
pere...@umbc.edu
http://www.pinholeblender.com