From: pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????
[mailto:pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????]On Behalf Of Catherine Just
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 4:44 PM
To: Pinhole-Discussion@p at ???????
Subject: [pinhole-discussion] New photo show

Hi Everyone,

I've bene getting the BEST mail lately - Thank you to
everyone who is sending images! I hope you enjoy mine
as well.

I just spoke with a gallery owner and showed her my
new series of pinholes I shot while in England. My
boyfriend shot images with a digital camera and we are
trying to have a show that has both our work. It's
actually very interesting to see digital versus
pinhole. The oldest technique and the newest, of the
same place.

He is going to print them in the most recent
developing practice - like Iris printing, and I want
to do an old process like platinum palladium, or
something along those lines and I'm thinking I want to
print BIG. I want 30x40. But may go 20x24. I think he
is printing small.

Curious if you know of any workshops in alternative
printing practices that you recommend. I've seen some
- there is one in Yosemite on Platinum.palladium that
looks amazing.

I LOVE the collodion look but that's done on the glass
plate before exposure. ( Can you do collodion with a
pinhole?? )

Any workshop experiences or advice will be great.

I would like to start printing in a month. I just need
to decide which process would look the best for this
type of imagery. Since I was holding the camers for 45
second exposures - the images are pretty soft. and
have motion to them.

Sincerely,

Catherine

=====
Catherine Just Photography
Weddings~Portraits~Fine Art
http://www.catherinejust.com
        619.294.3195

"Don't just state your intent, Live it." ~Jerry Seiner Jr.

_