On Thursday, October 24, 2002, at 11:39 PM, Thom Mitchell wrote:

Didn't finish reading all the posts, I would be interested in a 7 ring and a 21 ring for 50 mm, say $10 each (negotiable of course), plus maybe one in
the 75mm range for starters. Flexible, again let me know what you want
because this sounds like a great way to get into zone for not a ton of
money. Thanks again, Thom

tjmi...@ix.netcom.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Beaker" <mbea...@mac.com>
To: <pinhole-discussion@p at ???????>
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 11:24 PM
Subject: Re: [pinhole-discussion] Zone plates for a body cap

Just got the Zone Plates back from the print shop. I made a set of 4 zone plates each with 7 and 21 rings, for use at 50 mm, and one with 7 rings, for use at 75 mm.

How about $10 per strip of 4 zone plates- $30 in your case?

E-mail me your address, and I'll send the zone plates and a SASE.

I might even get to use it soon, if the rain ever stops...

Cheers
Mike