Mine bayonet into place, and haven't leaked any light with a pinhole in place. You just have to be a little careful when you get them.

Cheers
Mike

On Thursday, October 24, 2002, at 10:11 PM, John Yeo wrote:

Does the pentax K body cap lock into the bayonet mount? The one I have is just a pressure fit, and I am afraid it would come off really easily or leak
light.

John

----- Original Message -----
From: "Beaker" <mbea...@mac.com>
To: <pinhole-discussion@p at ???????>
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 6:39 PM
Subject: [pinhole-discussion] Zone plates for a body cap

Hi-

I'm thinking of getting a sheet of Zone Plates made for a Pentax K
mount body cap (optimized for 43 mm). Would anyone be interested in
buying any? The reason I ask, the negative will cost something like $50
to $75, (the shop has a $50 minimum.) and I would like to spread the
cost out a little. For a little more to cover the cost of a body cap, I
could send out the finished article. The negative isn't made yet- I'm
just trying to gauge the interest, so the price is still "to be
determined".

Any takers?

Cheers
Beaker