Thanks for the input on transparency film...I have used Velvia 120 in the
past with a good light meter and had wonderful results with lenses...My hope
is that the slide film will give me a better or truer read on my
exposures...I currently use 100 or 200 asa color or the Kodak C41 process
B&W film and although I have my exposure calculations worked out (for the
most part) I always wonder how much correction goes on in the processing. I
can read a B&W neg fairly well but not a color one.
 With less latitude I realize that I would have to get the exposure of Slide
film down pretty much to a science...or art....and like I never say...the
more you learn - the more you know.
 Ronnie p