Hi Zami,

I have an old Yashica XYZ, I don't really remember the specs, but I found an
adapter to use pentax thread lenses with it (it transforms the bayonet into a
thread).
I had some aluminum tubes made to fit this thread, so now it is easy to change
focal distances and/or transform from Zone Plate to pinhole in no time. I even
made a 300 mm plastic lens with an old pentax extension bellows, the aluminum
tube and some black tape and it is working pretty well.
Cheers
Joao