Evening, I apologize for the lag time on answering but
I had a brief episode of file overload while trying to
upload some pics (Sorry and thanks, Gregg). I have a
pinhole from my last roll posted at
"http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/wal...@prodigy.net/lst?.dir=/Photo+art&.src=ph&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/";
("badge"), along with some other pieces of mine. The
body cap is on my Canon EOS, I measured the distance
at 49 mm and I'm using a laser drilled opening of
.0102", this gives an f/stop of 163, I reckon. Using
the bulb setting has given me fairly good results with
Kodak film, although it seems to be able to meter
through the pinhole. The Polaroid pinholes are from a
Polaroid 210 with a hand drilled pinhole, I had such a
bad rolloff because of reciprocity that I have stuck
with B/W since. I might go back to color with the 210
and stick to extreme sun in the future, we'll see.
Thanks for the welcome, David Walters