Polaroid makes a pinhole camera kit - I wonder if your film would work
with it?

See:

http://www.polaroid.com/products/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=381243&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=352851&bmLocale=en_US&PRDREG=POL&SOURCE=catalog

and the guide to using it:

http://www.polaroid.com/service/userguides/photographic/pinhole_ug.pdf

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 michael_georg...@trendmicro.com wrote:

Lots of people have found old polaroid cameras and converted them to
pinhole - chop the lens off and add a pinhole :)

Gord