Tom Miller wrote:

> Does anyone have experience scanning glass plate negatives?  Can it
> even be done?

I have an Epson scanner with a transparency
> adapter (the extra light source on top).
>
> Tom

Tom,

if you already have the scanner, just put it in and give it a try!
then, tell us what happenned, or put an example on the web!

I've been doing a similar work with transparencies glued to acrilic plates. I don't have a transparency adapter so I use a light table instead. It works regular, but works. It will depend on what you wish to do with this image file later.

[]'s
luish

--
http://www.ignore.com.br