Has anybody been to the Whitney Biennial and seen the work of Vera
Lutter?  She presents two giant pinhole negative images.

I'd be curious to hear about your reaction.  But I'm also interested in
a very down-to-earth aspect of her presentation.  How does she hang her
work?  Since she presents paper negatives which are single copy, I
assume that she has ruled out anything that will alter the print (e.g.
lamination).  Is it presented behind Plexiglas?

I'm interested in this particular issue because I'm exploring
alternative ways of presenting the giant Wyndham Hotel pinhole image my
group and I did on April 28.  We've ruled out anything that could alter
the integrity of the print such as lamination. Plexi is too expensive,
unless we can find a grant, and we also want to have something that can
travel easily and be assembled/disassembled easily.    We're currently
exploring using a fairly simple aluminium structure.

Vera Lutter has obviously run into the same questions and I'm curious to
find out what her solution has been.

Cheers,

Guy