Will this copy of an earlier email help:

Adrian Joyner
Clevedon
England

Laura

Excuse me for butting in. I regularlyuse Type 55 at ISO 25 and use the

following reciprocity corrections:

Indicated exposure Correction factor Final exposure

8 seconds 2x 16 seconds

16 seconds 2.5x 40 seconds

32 seconds 3x 96 seconds

64 seconds 4x 256 seconds