maybe you could try using a flash and fast film to stop the
pinball?
Many thanks,
Jim Kosinski

Starlight Cameras
PO Box 540
Cherry Valley NY 13320 usa

Merlin pinhole cameras & darkroom kits
www.paintcancamera.com
607-264-3480
--- Begin Message ---
Jim,

My father bought this pinball machine about 20 or 25 years ago. It was particularly cheap at this time because it was already an older games and was destined to trash. Until 6 years ago, I used to live in a huge apartment in a big city and the machine found its place in the spare room. Now, I'm living in a small cottage like house in the countryside and I never realized before how this machine was bulky; so I spend my time moving it from a room to another and from the barn to the loft and so on... Last time I moved it, I had the idea of this pun.
So I removed the glass, stuck the ball with some tape and shoot it...
But, I have too confess, I'm not too happy with this shot. I think it would be better if the camera had exactly the same point of view as the ball. So it gives me the idea of a shifting pinhole camera so you could rise and fall the "lens" just as a technical camera does. Maybe it worth trying anyway..

Hugues

Huges, how did you ever get the pinball to show up in a
pinhole shot? it is shown in the place where it's moving
pretty fast
jim
Many thanks,
Jim Kosinski